Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

11.0 Physician's Notebooks 11 - Unpopular Essays - Introduction

Physician's Notebooks 11 - http://physiciansnotebook.blogspot.com - See Homepage

Physician’s Notebooks

Tokyo, Update 23 September 2021, Author, Edward Stim, M.D.
To contact Email valvalue@gmail.com

Unpopular Essays - Intro
Here I sketch my ideas from the world I've lived in.
I lived a rather satisfactory life: Good birth in the richest, freest country, U.S.A., and now living in another one, Japan, and good parents who gave me good upbringing, ethnicity and cultural background. Presently I am retired, live alone and in good health except for pelvic fracture making problems with walking and me relatively chair-bound at now 88.  Married to opposite gender wives till death did us part, in love with the first, and usefully with the second; 2 children within the first marriage and from them 3 healthy grandchildren, and both my kids stable and educated and employed. I am a medical doctor; and have been a world traveler and jet setter who has experienced or observed various cultures in addition to U.S.A. 
 In my opinion, the outcomes of my life make my advice worth considering. Basically, good and bad considered, I am still here now, reasonably happy and successful, going strong, long, and, hopefully, longer.
  So list to me while I list my complaints and give my suggestions!
          End of Section. For next click 11a My Motive

No comments: